Friday, December 20, 2019

An encouraging post on Facebook

Saw this on Facebook from a young man in India. Reminded me of my younger days. I did not have a job but a huge dowry offer because the girl was tall.
“5:00 PM: If you are not interested in this project you can leave! (Boss)

5:03 PM: Hands out resignation. 🙂🙂🙂

I have come this far, on basis of my skill. I never got in to comfort zone. And most importantly money never mattered to me as long as I am learning something new.

I would be happy making 10000Rs a month provided I will have the opportunity to learn something new on regular basis.

Now I am getting paid some 3,00,000 inr a month and I had to sacrifice something I love, my Passion. So I said to myself well screw it I am out of here.

An Impulsive decision

So now after coming home, while celebrating my bravery with a Pizza. I realised what I have done is totally right! Quitting a well paying Job, going back to make peanuts might sound like a bad idea. But money isn’t everything. Money is just something I need to survive I calculated everything and came up with 60,000 inr a month If I have to move back.

But at this very moment I am the happiest person in this world, Its like shawshank Redemption. Getting out of prison through a tunnel full of shit and tunnelling through shit is absolutely worth It.”

No comments: