Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dreaming of cancer

Recently on the way back from USA I was stuck in San Francisco airport for two nights, the first night because I did not check the times carefully and the second night because of United Airlines computer problems. It gave me chance to finish Siddhartha Mukherjee's excellent book " The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer" and now I imagine that I have precancer conditions. May be I will give up smoking now. In any case, I am back home to celebrate my 70th birthday today.

3 comments:

Tabula Rasa said...

happy birthday!

gaddeswarup said...

T.R.
Thanks. today is also our babysitting day and Ava is cranky. i invited the children and a couple of drinking pals for dinner and am cooking. It is going o be an interesting day.

Lalita said...

Hi Dad,
This book was a terrific recommendation.....I think it would lead most people to think they have some precancerous symptoms!
Lalita.
PS great blog....I may start my quest for knowledge here!