Monday, November 24, 2008

Prithvi Perepa

Prithvi has unusual background, he had his training in Kuchipudi dance for 18 years and then shifted to the study of autism perhaps after seeing a cousin and family suffering from the the effects of autism. He just completed his Ph.D and is currently in Melbourne attending a conference. He plans to return to India by 2010. A review of his primer on autism can be found here on page 12 and his papers by googling under 'Pridhvi Perepa'. He is the son of my friend Perepa P.C. Joshi.

3 comments:

Anu said...

Are you Ananda Swarup from TIFR? I guess you were at my home in Boston in 1970 when I was a baby and my akka Sita has a bunch of photographs with you.. Anyways your blog is interesting I think My dad GT Murthy and mother Prabha would love to hear from you.

Anu said...

sorry I forgot to leave an email address

anumutsi@yahoo.com

gaddeswarup said...

Yes, same swarup. I remember the trip and will write to you soon. Busy with two granddaughters and trying to learn through the blog. This blog is a bit of a joke; it is mainly a sort of log book of what I am learning. Cheers.