Saturday, December 11, 2010

Some old Telugu movies on YouTube

Krishna Prema http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmFCe2PDqPk&feature=related
Some of the songs are avaible separately. The quality seems good; I have not watched it completely yet though I watched it once in the forties or early fifties.
Also Donga Ramudu http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1pHke2ZR0Q&feature=channel and a few others. I do not know how long they will be available.
P.S. I watched the movie Krishna Prema in installments and cannot say that I enjoyed it, The only things that I remembered seem to be vague images of T. Suryakumari as Nadada and a few songs.

2 comments:

Mahesh Kumar said...

Latest entertainment news and gossip from the world of Tollywood, Hollywood and Bollywood

Get all Telugu Movie Reviews

Rajesh Kumar said...

Asoka Packers and Movers Hyderabad is the most consistently ranked packers and Movers Company and has delivered over 56,000 homes all over India
Packers and Movers Bangalore
Packers and Movers Pune
Packers and Movers Delhi
Packers and Movers Gurgaon